Friday, September 24, 2010

Be Yourself

Be yourself
The first and the best tip that I can give you as a starter is "Be yourself". As you might be thinking what could be the first think you are looking to concentrate after getting the domain? Here's the answer. Starting a website by hiring a web developer is not just all. It is considered to be the first step for your website but in reality you have done nothing and to get started it is extremely important that you should follow your dreams. You should make the website that you think you can follow up to otherwise it is useless to spend a few bucks before setting up the mind about the content that you will upload to your website.

As a matter of fact it is all important to know what your plans are? Ask yourself questions before hiring any web developer. For your convenience I will show you my experience and the questions that I've asked myself 
  1. What is my niche?
  2. How much money do I have to spend on it at this time?
  3. Will that be worth it?
  4. Will I be able to update my website every now and then?
and my personal experience tells me that the answer to all this questions lies in my mind that is if I follow my passion then there is no one who can stop me. This is what I refer to as "be yourself ". Try not to do extra ordinary efforts in the field that don't belongs to you, instead go for what you have been made for!!!

Feel free to ask if you have any question!!! I would be more than happy to get back to you.




0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails