Monday, September 27, 2010

Starting Blog with Free Web Host

Starting Blog with Free Web Host
Among the few tips that I rate in the top ones, is starting your first personal blog with free web host. This is a very good idea to start a blog with free web host and get a free domain as well. Don't go for shortcuts or any other way that may cost you money and returns you nothing, not even a single penny. Many times it happens that people who just come across the word "blog" start to make their blog from the same vary day resulting a very bad impression of the author. At this point I want to share my personal experience as well, I started blogging in 2008, at that time I didn't think a bit and made a decision that I am going to blog about my routine and stuff that happens in my daily life, obviously it ended up quite badly and I still think that was one of my worse experiment of my life. Because it cost me money as well as my precious time :) From then I started making blogs of my interest and also keep the interest of my viewers in mind as well, as  a result most my blogs got attention from the viewers because I write about their interests. It was never easy to write before deciding what you are going to write. So now I plan what I am going to write about and collect some points that I think relative to my next post, believe me that worked for me amazingly. But the thing is that my first blog was not a hit and I don't think your first blog will be a hit either. I'm not guessing you or underestimating your skills but that is what the facts tell us. So I highly recommend you guys to get a free web host and a free domain for your first blog. There are free web hosts like blogger, wordpress, weebly and many more. You should try on these first, get your content noticed by others and then buy a domain for your hit website. Good Luck!!!

Waiting for your comments and suggestions Abeer Khan. Follow my whole series of "How to Blog" on http://askthatguru.blogspot.com

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails